By registering on the present website you agree to provide SLCV with the precise data requested on the relevant page. The User is kindly requested to take good note of the Data Protection Policy set out below.
1. The information provided by the User in the registration page and everywhere in the SLCV website shall be used by SLCV, which, for the purposes of this paragraph 6, shall also mean STUDIO LEGALE COMMERCIALE VILLECCO AND ASSOCIATES, for the purposes related to the provision of the services requested by the User in the Slcv website.
2. At any time, the Companies of the SLCV Group, their assignees, may use this information for marketing purposes or for information on products and services that may be of interest to the User. It will be the User’s right to indicate in the specific area of the registration, if he intends to receive such information.
3. The personal data entered may be transferred to Group companies or third parties (such as companies providing the server hosting service), for the same purposes described above, or for the institutional or administrative purposes of the Group. What is described herein could also mean the transfer of data outside the European Union. Some of the data containers may be located in countries that do not have the same privacy regulations, but in any case the confidentiality and security of the data will be guaranteed with the necessary protection measures.
4. SLCV wishes to protect the privacy of its Users. Personal data will be kept on an electronic system with security measures in place or on paper files and will not be processed for any purpose other than as described in this Policy. The SLCV server is designed to keep information accessible only to duly authorised personnel. A firewall prevents any unauthorised access.
5. Small pieces of information known as “cookies” will be installed on the User’s computer in order to collect statistical data about navigation and the number of visits made. The only personal information contained in the cookies is that provided by the User. They will not be able to collect data from the User’s hard disk. Their only function will be to allow SLCV to assess the actual usefulness of the information offered by SLCV and to verify the appropriate behaviour of the User of the site. SLCV does not intend to use the information deriving from cookies or to transfer or sell it to non-Group companies. If the User does not wish to receive them, he/she can set his/her browser in order to be notified of the cookies and refuse them accordingly or disable them from the browser itself. The navigation of the SLCV website is not necessarily conditioned by the acceptance of cookies.
6. The User has the right to access, correct, update and delete his or her data by writing to STUDIO LEGALE COMMERCIALE VILLECCO AND ASSOCIATES – Beato Umile street, 87100 Cosenza to the attention of the Personal Data Processing Manager.
7. SLCV will retain the information entered for the period necessary to provide the User with the service or required by law.
8. This Policy may be updated at any time by SLCV, which shall provide adequate information.
9. Below is Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (Personal Data Protection Code):
I. the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
II. The interested party has the right to obtain information about:
a) origin of personal data;
b) purposes and methods of processing;
c) logic applied in case of processing by electronic means;
d) identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative appointed pursuant to Article 5(2);
e) subjects or categories to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or appointees.
III. The person concerned is entitled to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of data;
b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
IV. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part, to:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communications.