Avv. Valeria Villecco
Lawyer Valeria Villecco was born in Cosenza February 22, 1971.
- She graduated in law October 13, 1994, with a thesis in Labor Law, entitled “Il lavoro parasubordinato e competenza del giudice del lavoro”.
- Admitted to Avvocati del Consiglio dell’Ordine degli Avvocati di Cosenza from March 26, 1998
- From November 1994 until December 2000 she worked with Studio Legale Villecco, giving judicial and extrajudicial activities in civil law, commercial, bankruptcy, banking.
- She worked as a bankruptcy Curator in the Tribunale di Cosenza.
- From February 2001 to July 2001 she obtained a Master in “Economia e Diritto d’Impresa” at the LIUC Università Cattaneo di Castellanza (Varese).
- Subjects covered by the Master: business administration and corporate governance, law and economics of financial markets, accounting and taxation business budget, business english, law and economics of the transactions relating to the finance firm, law and economics of the transactions relating to the management of business.
- From September 2001 to April 2002, she worked with two major law firms in Milan, dealing both with subjects covered by the Master in Economia d’Impresa, and both with labor law;
- From May 2002 to June 2004 she collaborated with a prestigious firm in Milan, paying judicial and extra-judicial activities in civil law, commercial, bankruptcy, banking.
- Since July 2004 she worked with Studio Legale Commerciale Villecco ed Associati managing an operational branch in Milan, in particular with regard to disputes and advising on employment law, banking law and business economics.
- She attended the following courses:
“Corso teorico-pratico per Curatore Fallimentare”: From October 1997 to April 1998 at the Study Centre for Insolvency Law and Corporate Affairs of Cosenza.
“Corso di Diritto Comunitario”: From November 1998 to April 1999 at the Council of the Bar of Cosenza.