Studio Legale Commerciale Villecco and Associates offers, through its professionals, assistance to its clients for legal issues concerning Insurance Law, such as:
• advising on the creation and development of new insurance products and claims management, through the preparation and/or revision of policy texts;
• assistance in setting up innovative covers;
• analysis of hedging operations and reporting;
• establishment of companies engaged in insurance, reinsurance and brokerage activities;
• judicial and extrajudicial activity in the field of compensation for damage caused by RCA, compensation for damage to property and persons in general, and assistance, in the same field, in arbitration disputes;
• assistance in extraordinary transactions, such as mergers, demergers, liquidations, spin-offs and acquisitions.
SLCV is also specialized in the activities of subrogation and debt collection and management of recourse actions. In this area, in fact, the firm has gained extensive experience in assisting investors in the industry in activities such as:
• assistance and advice in the day-to-day legal and negotiation management of insurance debt recovery activities;
• services of a judicial nature, such as litigation in proceedings, security preservation actions, etc.;
• asset valuation, administration, custody and conservation services.